General Crazy seicento radio (also in I.C.E)

Currently reading:
General Crazy seicento radio (also in I.C.E)

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

goodeye

hi i have a little problem with the radio in my 1999 seicento sporting. i'm pretty sure its the standard Sony, but for some reason it wont turn off! if im listening to the radio or a CD even when i turn the ignition off the radio keeps going. it even stays on when the keys are out of the ignition and the doors are locked!
is this usual or do i have a fault?
thanks Alex

ah ok thats cool i just thought it would turn off when i turned the car off and pulled the key out.
thanks

on / off switch????!!!! what is this? i just left my radio on for the last two years! :doh:

its a common problem, there is a simple way around the problem, remove the headunit and cut the orange wire then find a wire which becomes live when the ignitions on, the one for the fag lighter light should do it but check it first. Then just run a wire upto the now cut orange wire and join them up.(y)
The head unit should then turn off with the ignition and you should here a few beeps

no one is stupid enough to leave a radio permanantly on for 2+ years day and night.

Think they were being sarcastic

Last edited:
no - i was serious! i rigged up my hamster wheel to the battery to keep it topped up with ze electricity, i loved that furry critter :)

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back