Crazy Blonde Bint / Black Punto mk3 / M62 Today / Near death experience

Currently reading:
Crazy Blonde Bint / Black Punto mk3 / M62 Today / Near death experience

BravA thanking you, 5 doors is the way forward :D And no, a lot of men still get annoyed - go gunning for it sometime and just watch the look on their face as they try and stop you overtaking ;)

i wouldnt know i dont make the effort to go out "gunning" it for ppl i have nothing to prove in my car i know its fast, i dont feel the need to show ppl or prove about coz im a blonde female behind the wheel. Thats nice example of bad driving for a moderator.
When your watching the look on their face whos watching the road infront? :confused:

******** tbh.

its massively unfair to generalise saying ALL girls or even MOST for that matter are bad drivers, totally pisses me off. just cos one dumb blonde in a punto acts a dick doesnt mean we are all like that :mad: :mad:

and its not just girls that have lapses of concentration when driving. ive noticed its MEN that cause me to swerve out of thier way when they dont think of looking around before they change lanes..

******** tbh.

its massively unfair to generalise saying ALL girls or even MOST for that matter are bad drivers, totally pisses me off. just cos one dumb blonde in a punto acts a dick doesnt mean we are all like that :mad: :mad:

and its not just girls that have lapses of concentration when driving. ive noticed its MEN that cause me to swerve out of thier way when they dont think of looking around before they change lanes..

I suppose if someone posted saying "all guys that drive small cars are bad drivers" then that would **** me off too - but I guess it's all relative.
I wouldn't necessarily say that there are more bad drivers who are female - just that I see more of them than bad male drivers.
Having said that, there are a lot less female drivers who have feel they have to drive with their ego in mind.

nah, you can never generalise a whole sex, or infact group of people.

however..... i think bad drivers are - old people, reps, boy racers,girl racers, young drivers, middle aged men( they have a point to prove), women, white can drivers - infact any van driver, sleepy lorry drivers, cats,dogs...infact anyone cept me :p ;)

nah, you can never generalise a whole sex, or infact group of people.

however..... i think bad drivers are - old people, reps, boy racers,girl racers, young drivers, middle aged men( they have a point to prove), women, white can drivers - infact any van driver, sleepy lorry drivers, cats,dogs...infact anyone cept me :p ;)

Lol (y)

I'm not saying that I hog the fast lane, but when I'm stuck in it (ie, already there because I'm trying to overtake), and performing an overtake correctly, and some moron gets on your arse when they could quite as easily go into the slow lane to undertake.... gah!!! Nevermind :p

I always thought undertaking was a nono and illegel unless in a queue of traffic:confused: anyone got a copy of the highway code handy? LOL

I always thought undertaking was a nono and illegel unless in a queue of traffic:confused: anyone got a copy of the highway code handy? LOL

of course undertaking is a no no you only allowed to go faster in the left lane when you cant change lanes or something silly like that.

well yes, but then technically so is doing 90mph... how many people do you see doing that everyday??

of course undertaking is a no no you only allowed to go faster in the left lane when you cant change lanes or something silly like that.

As per man from Road Safety Division, relating to the Road Traffic Act "Overtaking on the left is not an offence in the United Kingdom. However, all drivers are bound by our road traffic laws, and liable to prosecution for offences such as careless or dangerous driving"

i wouldnt know i dont make the effort to go out "gunning" it for ppl i have nothing to prove in my car i know its fast, i dont feel the need to show ppl or prove about coz im a blonde female behind the wheel. Thats nice example of bad driving for a moderator.
When your watching the look on their face whos watching the road infront? :confused:

I'm not proving much when I'm going past some tit who's doing 40 for miles on a clear stretch of 60/ 70 road and then decides to try and match my speed as I begin my manoeuvre. Also, I believe you're meant to keep observation at all times and that includes checking the car you're overtaking isn't going to pull out on you (been done many times) and checking your rear view mirror every few seconds. When I say 'gunning for it' I mean overtaking at some speed, that's all :)

...i stay in the outside lane. if i come across a car on a deserted motorway in the middle lane i close up on inside lane, move to middle lane flash lights then sweep around it if they haven't pulled over then pull into the inside lane asap to show them where they should be!

Now I take it one step further when its really empty..

Come up behind them, overtake then go straight to line 1 and slow down til they overtake again.. then speed up and repeat the process til they get the message and move over ;)

No such thing as a "slow" and "fast" lane. All keep to the left hand side, middle and outside lanes for overtaking. One thing is the dickheads that think ive got a bmw move out of the way scare people. Not with me lol and the same with the girl who cut you up if she did it to me shed find out what scary is lol. I think too many drivers are easily intimidated by others.

*rant over LOL*

No such thing as a "slow" and "fast" lane. All keep to the left hand side, middle and outside lanes for overtaking. One thing is the dickheads that think ive got a bmw move out of the way scare people. Not with me lol and the same with the girl who cut you up if she did it to me shed find out what scary is lol. I think too many drivers are easily intimidated by others.

*rant over LOL*

I dont think she initially meant to scare me - I think she was just being stupid for not knowing where her mirrors or indicators were...
With regard to her tailgating me, that was again an example of blind stupidity - like she hadn't already caused enough problems!

With calm hindsight, I now put this all down to stupidity, carelessness, and a lack of respect for the lethal weapons which we drive around in.

I dont think she initially meant to scare me - I think she was just being stupid for not knowing where her mirrors or indicators were...
With regard to her tailgating me, that was again an example of blind stupidity - like she hadn't already caused enough problems!

With calm hindsight, I now put this all down to stupidity, carelessness, and a lack of respect for the lethal weapons which we drive around in.

To tell you the truth im sure its something to do with the water in Hull ( No offence) But a few lasses i know in hull drive like there possesed anyways:D they have a light switch for a accelerator either fully on or fully off...

and they wonder why i dont let em have a go in mine..

scary

heads up.. im in hull quite a bit at the mo so if you get some random flashing and beeping like a madman... most probably me... you'll notice the black front(y)

Back