General Crash test vid of Seicento

Currently reading:
General Crash test vid of Seicento

The way I see it is you make a choice when driving a cento. Its a gamble. Would you rather have a fun sprightly drive but risk having crushed legs & worse or be bored to death in the latest pampered plastic nannystate tub? *cough*clio*cough*

We'd be ok cause our steering wheels are on the other side :D ;)

As long as you avoid cars driven by crash test dummies, with circular black and white stickers down the side and often half the tyre painted white, you should be ok.

Also, those deformable barriers look damned dangerous. Try not to drive into one.

Actually, looking at the video again, I think that's used as a 'car parking training video' for women in my town.

(waits for abuse... :D )

I reckon that was at 30 or 40 mph. I'm not too bothered as they're probably safer than my minis so I'm used to the risk factor.

Nick

Poor 500s, you would have thought theyd learn the first time!!

fixitagaintomorrow said:
Actually, looking at the video again, I think that's used as a 'car parking training video' for women in my town.

(waits for abuse... :D )

...No abuse from me Pete (y) ..i agree that the majority of women cant park

paulbfd said:
I've got 2 forms of transport a Sei and a motorbike - I'm not doing my self any favours am I?
Snap - me also Sei and a TT600

I'm in the CaneyJ camp(y) Living life on the edge:cool:
CaneyJ said:
The way I see it is you make a choice when driving a cento. Its a gamble. Would you rather have a fun sprightly drive but risk having crushed legs & worse or be bored to death in the latest pampered plastic nannystate tub? *cough*clio*cough*

Last week I took a Civic Type R out for a test drive , believe me ..the cinq is better built and id much rather crash that than the Honda.:eek:

Back