DSC00920.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) Cosmic's punto elx

Introduction

Hope you like her lol

DSC00920.JPG

DSC00919.JPG

DSC00922.JPG

DSC00921.JPG
might give that a second thought then, and yeah plenty experience spraying but never used the tint stuff before
have a look at the guides section, there is a guide on converting drums to hgt disks. decide for yourself, its ur car after all. ;)
tint spray is same as any other rattle. smooth light layers, bake with a hairdryer between coats tho. tint goes darker as it drys so u know how dark its going and also saves time. id also recomend lacquering so it has a tougher finish. if u get e-tech tint, it should be gloss finish anyways, just will last longer lacquered. always spray where there is no/minimal wind/dust etc and decent ventilation (usual painting rubbish) and do it somewhere warm as well. if u spray somewhere cold it will go all misty and look crap. i always warm up rattles in hot water prior to spraying, shake for a couple of mins then back in the water again b4 a last shake then spray. takes longer but reduces the chance of getting runs and gives a better finish.

Got my fiatforum stickers in pride of place now, de badged the bood polished a few scratches out and tinted the back lights, they went way too dark Whoops!. pics to come lol
how dark is too dark? whats the light output on them? if they are too dark, they can fail the mot, but if they are just dark, but still emit enuf light, ur fine. get some pics up and get some with the lights on also so we can see how bad/good it is. lol

Yeah samurai I will, however there getting done in the spray shop I know the guy who owns it so I've got this deal going.

All dints and scratches repaired
Punto sport front bumper fitted and snoothed
Back bumper smoothed
Bonnet smoothed
Boot de locked, de wipered and smoothed
Back doors de handled and smoothed
Front handles and wing mirrows color coded
Doors de stripped( just the back)
All this with paint, as I know him, he will do the lot for 500.

All dints etc are first on the list and will be done in around 4 weeks,

The rest will follow around 6 weeks after that, hands down will be the best looking 5door on the forum in my opinion lol!

Yeah samurai I will, however there getting done in the spray shop I know the guy who owns it so I've got this deal going.

All dints and scratches repaired
Punto sport front bumper fitted and snoothed
Back bumper smoothed
Bonnet smoothed
Boot de locked, de wipered and smoothed
Back doors de handled and smoothed
Front handles and wing mirrows color coded
Doors de stripped( just the back)
All this with paint, as I know him, he will do the lot for 500.

All dints etc are first on the list and will be done in around 4 weeks,

The rest will follow around 6 weeks after that, hands down will be the best looking 5door on the forum in my opinion lol!
sounds good. cant wait to see the outcome. where u from?

Back