Technical Coolant level warning light

Currently reading:
Technical Coolant level warning light

sparks

I wondered if anyone else has the coolant level warning light stuck on, even though the paraflu reservoir is full?

I drained the system last year to clean the EGR valve on my 1.3 mjet and it's been on ever since. I can't find a sensor which gauges the level to check its status. Does anyone know how this works, is it pressure related?

Thanks

I wondered if anyone else has the coolant level warning light stuck on, even though the paraflu reservoir is full?

I drained the system last year to clean the EGR valve on my 1.3 mjet and it's been on ever since. I can't find a sensor which gauges the level to check its status. Does anyone know how this works, is it pressure related?

Thanks

There isn't a coolant warning light to be best of my knowledge, as in level warning, is this what you're on about?

Thanks

You mean this light ?

Attachments

• water in filter.JPG
    water in filter.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 183
ASAP !

Water in fuel can destroy a Diesel engine.

Back