Technical Coolant hose clips

Currently reading:
Technical Coolant hose clips

Hi everybody, I've got the same question about Tipo coolant hose clips so I use this thread.
These clips (pictured) look different than I'm familiar with and I don't know how to undo/redo them back.Is there any special pliers/tools needed for this job?.. or just cracked them open with a flat screwdriver and replace with regular ones.

IMG_20240414_173147.jpg IMG_20240414_173229.jpgThank you.

Hi everybody, I've got the same question about Tipo coolant hose clips so I use this thread.
These clips (pictured) look different than I'm familiar with and I don't know how to undo/redo them back.Is there any special pliers/tools needed for this job?.. or just cracked them open with a flat screwdriver and replace with regular ones.

View attachment 443678 View attachment 443679Thank you.
With the type in your photos, as far as I know they are one use only and I have never seen a tool to reuse them , so I always get them off in whatever way is possible and replace them.
What is annoying is where they are in a stupid inaccessible position.:(

View attachment 443678 View attachment 443679Thank you.

They are single use only.
Have to be damaged to remove.
Shove a screw driver into the loop that goes over serated part and twist.
Replace with normal hose clips- type tightened by screwdriver

Back