General Connect Nav+ UK & Eire Map CD

Currently reading:
General Connect Nav+ UK & Eire Map CD

Seany

Morning Everyone ,
Was just wondering if anyone coule help me out with a lil problem Ive Got. Due to go to Eire on Monday the 6th for a week with work which will involve covering a few miles.This would not normally be a problem but noticed yesterday that my most current Satv Nav disk has a massive chip and is now knackered , Would anyone know if there was anywhere I could get hold of the latest uk & eire version by monday ?

Thanks in advance
SEANY

You got a PM :)

By the way, whereabouts in Eire? When I drove from Rosslaire to County Waterford, the maps themselves are a bit hit and miss, especially on a lot of the minor roads.

Will be mainly driving on the main roads from dublin down to Limerick and Galway area then up to Co Cavan before back to dublin and home.

stripey stilo said:
iv got version 8.3 is that the most up 2 date disc or is there a new 1
:confused:

8.3 is the firmware version of your Nav+ ;there are later versions out, but 9.8 is the one MOST of us on here are using - it clears out all the bugs.

The SatNav disk is totally different - nothing to do with firmware - it is currently the 2005/6 maps (y)

Stuart DemonD said:
:confused:

8.3 is the firmware version of your Nav+ ;there are later versions out, but 9.8 is the one MOST of us on here are using - it clears out all the bugs.

The SatNav disk is totally different - nothing to do with firmware - it is currently the 2005/6 maps (y)

does any body have this as i only have 2003 disk

hi there, my navteq disk is cracked and only works now and then, does any1 have a spare 1 i could purchase? also u mentioned the firmware, how can i find out what firmware my nav+ is currently running?

chrs in advance.

I need the same maps ! been trying every where to get them , you could pm me and i could email to him , 2 birds with one stone !!!

Back