Styling Come on - Who bought it - Stilo Schumacher Bumper on ebay (genuine oem)

Currently reading:
Styling Come on - Who bought it - Stilo Schumacher Bumper on ebay (genuine oem)

dtimmins1985

Established member
What a sad start to the day today!!

Have been watching a Stilo Schuey front bumper on ebay for a steal at £150.

It was a genuine OEM piece - not a crap fiberglass one made by autoredimensions.

I was running late this morning and thought - oh ill just order it when I get to work, went to order it as soon as i got into the office and its gone :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Car is booked in at Universal Car Care and would have been finished on 23rd feb - i really dont want to have to buy a fiberglass one.

Has anyone fitted a fiberglass one from ebay?
If so - did it fit ok and did it require much modification.

Also, if yes to the above, does the original grill's fit the fiberglass bumper.

Finally - was it someone on here who bought it - I would make you a generous offer if it was as I seriously want the original oem bumper.

Anyhow, car is staying booked in at the garage and will be dropped off on the 19th feb and they will have it 5 days - I am getting them to fit another passenger wing (as mine has a tiny kink from the wheel incident and its bugging me - you cant see it but i can) also flatten the bonnet, fit the schuey bumper and respray the whole front end and blend it into the doors.

Around £500 of work but the car would like flawless again and thats what I want as I am keeping the beast, also looking for a small run a bout for when i start work on the performance upgrades.

Any help would be appreciated.

Very sad and non productive day today and I have a delivery of over 100 monitors to take later and about 30 network points to patch and test - the joys!!!

br,
Dan.

I have that but i had ran out of data!!! Nevermind... have another trick up my sleeve.. watch this space at end of feb ;)

Listing my own stuff... im lost on that one.

I too dont have a schuey but i prefer the looks of the bumper and they did do a schuey in 150hp jtd / multijet form, just not in the UK.

Thought it would be cheaper at £150 to swap out the bumper, gain better looks etc then gives me a reason to have the front end resprayed.

Oh well... might just go with some maxton designs splitters... still deciding.

i have one on my 05 1.4 fits perfectly just be careful with bumps etc and animals hit a fox and cracked mine the other week
yDBqyt7z8fGvQHQwC-ze-OxtKn3oexFBAbivfCVPRV453XZc6NIrVF7D_RDIh5KAdXr7bs8QaICJHd7QNhUyIR0shpgIKkXzi77FImkPBqywT54hYpHDSmdNWi-5qiWiZc7X13urEPbdRB1KrO2M-6GUbwRfmf7dh9P1zMA5lqwfB-V0VdwRbI1lnJxgd9zLT1c6amD8j4MSMCM_r1UgSKEfCIP1N_AFfRQcW9J9kJ83a4eU1wedfwyR9p4oM9TiUdBCFWDVDex3odcewu5H3NLEo6ECKF-lzB1p5sma23k49_KXGQGNoUhCbppfF-QHvQxhOkPY8RTIWueGETrmapDczcgSqEZXCvP9Q8Mz2NmyZHDiXHgZkuxYr9BzksLob8CJAY2ksnuVEigNDzGU3e7oSYcB0CqRrG6xE6DsLBlpOKWqD1P9hsmoyHtKR9D1U86AYIplLL8DRUwK61kctVocZvhw_3rSaD2Mn5bGHk3ICtyrXFTl-15ArnZu0BhsXptEm2VitzrqB5SIZz9R8Elkp7nfpG140zSns6-qAbCF1DlrwKqno2AkIawvc1OR1BcF9AwCGPfh4B86IAkF37XrLP69smcSy-DX5Tk=w550-h733-no

Back