Colour Coding of Mk2 Punto

Currently reading:
Colour Coding of Mk2 Punto

What to colour code?

• Total voters
Hey all,

I am getting stuff colour coded this saturday and I need you guys/girls advice about which bits to colour code.

The ones I might possibly colour code (depending on your advice) are:

1. Wing Mirrors.
2. Rear rubbing strip.
3. Door Handles.

I don't want recommendations to make modifications to the front bumper as I have just bought an Abarth one and therefore making modifications to the front bumper is just barmy.

I know people are going to say colour code the door rubbing strips or even remove them :eek: but they are there for a reason (to stop ******s for denting my door), and anyway they help to break up the blue (don't want a blue blob).

Here's a current pic of my car (no point showing front, for above reason):

IMG_0832.JPG

Cheers for any advice,

Dave (y)

Mirrors and handles definately.

Am I right in thinking that the abarth front bumper has no bumpstrips? if so, you should definately spray the rear one to balance it out. If your doing that, you might as well spray the side strips to as it might look a bit strange if they're the only ones left???

I don't think it would look like a blue blob if you sprayed them all up. I have been amazed at the difference that spraying them all up has made to my Stilo.

I thought we'd been through this Dave? Just do everything mate if you don't like the side mouldings then I'll put 'em back to black! :D (y)

Back