Technical Clock

Currently reading:
Technical Clock

I have 18-plate 1.4 Multiair... how do I change the time on the clock ? I can’t find it as an option anywhere in the main binnacle using steering wheel controls. Help!

I have a 65 plate Lounge with the 5" display. It's in the settings menu on that.

I have 18-plate 1.4 Multiair... how do I change the time on the clock ? I can’t find it as an option anywhere in the main binnacle using steering wheel controls. Help!
I thought the time changed automatically via the RDS radio. I haven't changed the time on mine since the clocks went back, it's just right

I thought the time changed automatically via the RDS radio. I haven't changed the time on mine since the clocks went back, it's just right

On a 2015 500X, 5" UConnect you can set he time and date manually OR you can have it Auto/Sync.

I've found that after a battery disconnect the Auto/Sync does not really work. If you set the date and time manually and then set Auto/Sync it seems to behave as expected.

On a 2015 500X, 5" UConnect you can set he time and date manually OR you can have it Auto/Sync.

I've found that after a battery disconnect the Auto/Sync does not really work. If you set the date and time manually and then set Auto/Sync it seems to behave as expected.
Thanks for that, good to know that Fiat are keeping things more complicated than they need be

That's great - and I've fixed it. Many thanks!:)

Like Trev says though - you can change it whatever using the settings (cog) button on the central display.

Back