Clean Clean Clean

Currently reading:
Clean Clean Clean

beany_bot

Stuff Your Own Title
So spent all day yesterday dong my ar, this is what i did.

Wash with microfibre wash mitt 2 bucket method
Wheel wash and tyre shine
Polish every panel and then two oats of wax
Aquapel on windows.

Took me all day and i am unlikely to do it again!!!!

was wondering thou, now thats it waxed can i wash it just by snowfoaming it and then pressure washing it off? would that wash it if its well waxed??:confused:

Aquapel on windows.

Took you all day to do that did you have plenty of tea breaks :D

what wax and polish did you use in the end??

Pics would be good beany, i spent a weekend doing mine in April when i got it, full detail, using 2 coats of Collinite 476 wax. Still beads now like the day i did it and it makes cleaning the thing so much quicker.

i wish i has the patience to do this, i really need to give mine a good once over and get it gleaming, especially with it being black, but i just cant be bothered!!

Its definitely worth the time and effort (though you wont agree at the time), you need a dry weekend though really, and thats a precious commodity at the minute unfortunately.

Nice one..

I'm currently doing a test for our local 'Detailing Crew' at the minute..

On the left side of the bonnet is Zymol Royale Wax (RRP £2,500 yes that's two thousand five hundred pounds) and the right side is A £25 Japan Wax..

The rest of the car is done with Dodo Juice wax.

We shall see, so far the £25 wax and the wax that costs 100 times more are the same after about 2 weeks. Time will tell.

Obviously the Surface was well prepped (To remove swirl marks etc!) first, by the pro's!

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00236.jpg
DSC00237.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one..

I'm currently doing a test for our local 'Detailing Crew' at the minute..

On the left side of the bonnet is Zymol Royale Wax (RRP £2,500 yes that's two thousand five hundred pounds) and the right side is A £25 Japan Wax..

The rest of the car is done with Dodo Juice wax.

We shall see, so far the £25 wax and the wax that costs 100 times more are the same after about 2 weeks. Time will tell.

have a read of these if you haven't already Stripes (y)

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=1032401&postcount=3

Aquapel on windows.

was wondering thou, now thats it waxed can i wash it just by snowfoaming it and then pressure washing it off? would that wash it if its well waxed??:confused:

Be careful with what snowfoam you use some will strip the wax of so you would of wasted all your time i no Valet Pro PH Neutral snow wont strip it.

Back