Technical Cinquecento Sporting Advice Please

Currently reading:
Technical Cinquecento Sporting Advice Please

pyp28

Hello I'm all new to this

I have just recently replaced my head gasket and water pump my self,
and i have lost the timing does any1 know the where the bottom pulley timing mark is because i cannot find it for love nor money

also does any know the correct wiring for the ht leads as i took these off and cannot remember which order they go:bang: , that will teach me

Thank you for your time viewing this, muchly appreciated Ian

TDC >

22_TDC.jpg

and the plugs are 1432. or 4123, etc. the firing order is 1, 3, 4, 2. The ECU fires the plugs in pairs. 1 and 4, 3 and 2, 4 and 1, 2 and 3. The ones in bold being the ones it wants to fire, and the others being the wasted spark.

Attachments

• DSCF3723.JPG
    DSCF3723.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 39
Thanks to everybody that gave me the info, i have got the car running now, timing correct and firing order correct
The engine is very lumpy at low revs and ticking over but goes like stink when on the road, it smells petrol-y form the exhaust and is using more fuel than it used to any Idea's anyone??
i also found what i think is a breather pipe when i put my thumb on it the engine sounds like its going to cut out, does this connect to anywhere special?? beacause its just hanging round my engine bay, could this be letting to much petrol through??

Thanks for taking the time to read this as any replies will be very greatful
Ian 1.1 Cinq Sporting M reg

Last edited:
no worries (y)

is this little pipe a thin black pipe, that runs off the inlet manifold and looks like it'd reach up to the ECU?

If so, its for the MAP sensor, which is on a bracket just above the ECU. Your engine needs this connected, and would explain why it ain't running right. Without it connected, the MAP sensor is reading atmospheric pressure all the time. This is what it would normally see when you floor it, hence the engine still pulling fine at full throttle :)

WoW Your good :worship:
Cant thank you enough, that little pipe can cause that, car running spot on now, Thanks again Ian

Back