Cinquecento Bits On EBAY

Currently reading:
Cinquecento Bits On EBAY

gaz_wrexham said:
:yeahthat: , you really are behind the times lora :p

them fiesta things was for a little play with another bumper, i hopefully wont be needing them anymore :D

Sorry :eek:

I dont think Red will go with the colour co-ordinating so well...:D

manifold, disks and pads are all ending today, grab a bargain, all parts are brand new and less than 2 months old

the manifold is half retail price :D

buy my cinq too :p , will let it go for £500 and whack 6 months tax it if you collect

gaz_wrexham said:
buy my cinq too :p , will let it go for £500 and whack 6 months tax it if you collect

If I was looking for a Sporting, I'd rip your arm off for that price Gaz.

I almost want to buy it, though I have no idea why!
Does the fact that Gaz has owned it mean that it's cursed? Will the next owner fall out of the loft? :D
H

chaos said:
If I was looking for a Sporting, I'd rip your arm off for that price Gaz.

go on rip my arm off :D , i need the space and i also get some kind of disability benifit if i only got one arm, how can i eat and drink at the same time :(

hmallett said:
I almost want to buy it, though I have no idea why!
Does the fact that Gaz has owned it mean that it's cursed? Will the next owner fall out of the loft? :D
H

shhh!!! - you putting of potential buyers, im not cursed - someone trying to kill me, the voices in my head tell me so :p

it was the sei that gave me back luck, touch wood :eek: since i got rid of that i have only had to go to the hospital once and that was when my niece broke her nose :eek:

buy it h :D , just a shame you got the panda now, cause otherwise you may of had an excuse for buying it :slayer:

gaz_wrexham said:
go on rip my arm off :D , i need the space and i also get some kind of disability benifit if i only got one arm, how can i eat and drink at the same time :(

Already got a Sporting now Gaz :) If I was still Cinq hunting, I would certainly have been interested...........

gaz_wrexham said:
car still for sale, no contact about it yet though - i cant give it away :(

Still plenty of time left Gaz :)

Back