IMAG0762.jpg

IMAG0761.jpg

IMAG0766.jpg

IMAG0757.jpg

IMAG0754.jpg

IMAG0771.jpg

Mrcento said:
looking good :)

how easy is it to hook those speedos up to the cinq setup? especially the speedo, how is that going to pick up the right signal?

am assuming he used the speedo sensor from the sei mpi.

Tidy mate. I have always wanted to remove the dash just so i can tidy up the wiring!

Ming

YcMing said:

Tidy mate. I have always wanted to remove the dash just so i can tidy up the wiring!

Ming

that'd make sense, but still not convinced the calibration will be right....hopefully not though :) would be awesome if it was more or less plug and play, but have a feeling it may need calibrated

Martyn said:
Nice mate, very nice :)
Thanks mate

Andi_F said:
I like the pods, but you need to try & get something to cover the back where the wires are, if that's pos.
Also like the 2 wee gauges near the gearstick.

Yeh im going to be doing that once i have it all wired up
the two gauges down there have been there AGES

Mrcento said:
looking good :)

how easy is it to hook those speedos up to the cinq setup? especially the speedo, how is that going to pick up the right signal?

the rev counter was errm easy ish , just had to work out what wires what and once ive done that it was just find out what was what in the Cinquecento loom

muppet42 said:
Always marginally freaks me out when I see a dash out and all that wiring behind it :laugh:

Looks like a decent amount of progress though mate, always liked the way Alfa do their dials :)

well me and steve were in the scrap yard and looking round seen it and was like oooo im haveing that :)
got home and took the dash out :) and fitted

YcMing said:

Ming

i dont know what sender im going to use , hopefully eather the punto or the sei one will make it work , if it wont , ill need to make one out the alfa one and one to fit the punto box

silver 4 door punto got a sender at mr, douglas's in lisle. :)

and it may work as thankfully as we have found out, the temp, fuel, and rev guage all use the exact same signals as fiat so speedo should be similar.

Back