Cinquecento - 899 cc to 1242 cc 8 v

Currently reading:
Cinquecento - 899 cc to 1242 cc 8 v

Ad say the easiest way would be to take a live feed straight from the existing light through the headlining.
Nice work there James, makes a big difference imo n sumat ad want to as well.

heres a small update ...
Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Just some random ones :D
Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture004.jpg

tbh, not a fan of the roof lining, makes the whole interior look a bit dark

cant decide about the wheels, from a few angles they look really good though so i guess it's one of those you need to see in person to really decide

wheels in person dont suit the blue car. glad you put ya abarths back on. much better.

not a fan of lining tbh too dark but each to their own.

and im still making the point of i cant beleive how much your messing up the sound staging puting 4 tweeters at head hight in the middle of the car...... lol. does quality really mean nothing to you?

Your abarth's look much better on your car, although if the centres of the momo's were sprayed to suit your car then they might work. Best plan tho, Matt should give them to me ;-) lol

Ah like the lining, yes it darkens the inside but ad rather have that. You leaving the blue 'c' pillars or gona do them too?

As Steve says, testers in that position will just ruin sound quality imo. Recorded music generally sends sound front, rear, left & right. I think whatever source unit your using to power the speakers will sent confusing signals to them

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Well i put the teeters there due to i could hear them best there ..
wheels were put on to do a trip when i had bald tyres , there not on now , i realy like them, rich i dont think matt will give you them :p

so far 2 people dont like the roof lineing and 1 dose on this foum :( lol i like it

Must say, some nice changes. Liking the alloys, roof linings maybe a bit marmitey for some folk but at the end of the day I've always said - who cares what others thing. It's your car so if you like it go for it. For the record, I don't think it's too bad at all!

jatkinson said:
Well i put the teeters there due to i could hear them best there ..
wheels were put on to do a trip when i had bald tyres , there not on now , i realy like them, rich i dont think matt will give you them :p

so far 2 people dont like the roof lineing and 1 dose on this foum :( lol i like it

Is just cinq is a raw car ..... it doesn't really make sense. From the out look your car looks like a wee performance beast, then you seeing all the extra, is just confusing in my eyes.

I'd agree with Martyn tho :) . is you car.

Ming

Back