Cinquecento Cinq/Punto/Sei Turbo Kit...

Currently reading:
Cinquecento Cinq/Punto/Sei Turbo Kit...

why only collection in person?
nothing to big fo couriers there

Good point but worth the trip for any one local to it no doubt. Maybe something could be arranged with the chap. These don't come up often anymore that's for sure.

does this not require an extra injector>?

Yes would only suit a MPI standalone or a dual SPI/MPI set up unless the inlet chamber was modified. Also seems to lack any hardware for the extra fueling. However if someone was to go SPI/MPI and buy one of the the ECU master piggy backs this could be awesome bang for buck.

There is what appears to be an MF2 in the bottom left? The manifold is different to 'normal' turbo ones, it's not cut and welded before the angled bit. Is this a notvitec kit? Most people don't use the schwitzer turbos

i think thats just a turbo timer.. why would you use the spi TB and injector if you had an mpi setup with aftermarket ecu though, thats just sillyness.

Oi don't be cheeky that's how mine works. :D

I get the joys (reliability?) of a standard cinq off boost and mpi fueling controlled by a TF10 on boost. It gives a fairly decent set up without the hassle of programming a standalone.

Nope no thread as it seemed rather pointless as it's just based on the Tricker project which is well documented. I was originally running SPI/SPI with 2 standard Cinq Injectors and the TF10 but I'm currently moving on to SPI/MPI. I'm also going from 1.1 to 1.2 since I bought some tasty bits off Gazzman. The original engine he bulilt in his Banana Sei thread but never finished only with a brand new GT17 turbo and a different manifold to suit. Also I got the ATB diff off Smilers old car and lots of other nice bits. :D

I could do a thread I guess I'm just about to put the new engine in.

This is a TF10:

http://www.perfectpower.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56&Itemid=60

But the ECU master is cheaper and seems to have more advance features:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300638934391?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Woj knows a bit about the ECU master I think as it's popular in Poland.

Cheers

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back