Styling cinq head lights

Currently reading:
Styling cinq head lights

sjg1983

I'm gunna get a new cinq!
hello all

whats to you think of these????

lb21817mp.jpg

i wasnt sure in the brows sometime i think they look nice and other i think aarrrggg how bad

i got clear repeaters

need to get 2 new head lights tho know any where i can get em cheap?

30 odd quid each dnt really wanna pay that much

im so tempted to but i only got 1hundred pounds on the one card from the amp i got cnt spend n e more lol

well they are to differnet headligths one is really clear and the other is misted up

the one that is misted will need to be replaced if it has moisture in it, howerever if it is just unclear due to age then acetone car remove that mist over effect and make it bright agian. xxx

jus did a search for acetone car remove and i got stuff for contact lenses

lol it not for cars, like a safer version of paintstripper, but take the light off the car first!! acetone more commmonly known as nail polish remover! is great for gettin rid of over spray, yellowin of plastic, when i accidently spray painted my cds!! lol just be carefull with it tho! xx

sjg1983 said:
30 odd quid each dnt really wanna pay that much

im so tempted to but i only got 1hundred pounds on the one card from the amp i got cnt spend n e more lol

Steve, you won't get cheaper than 30 odd quid unless you go second hand :(

Hi
Don`t buy them second hand,i did that and the plastic adjusters inside were broken(it`s a common problem with sporting lights)
They aren`t repairable either,
Cheers
Adrian

looks like i will have to get get then

oh well as long as the g/f dnt find out im buying on my one card that has nothing on it

yeah i knwo but you know what g/f are like and we just got a house

!!!!

which headlight are you after? I had a brand new one fitted to my car to get it through an MOT. Cost me £75 :eek:

It was on long enough for me to drive to Leeds and buy Sie's off him!

I'm happy to call it new condtion still, not a mark on it. It has grey inserts not black though.

i have seen new ones on ebay for 30 each mite get those!!!

Back