Cinq + 40mm drop + 14's =....

Currently reading:
Cinq + 40mm drop + 14's =....

heard some scrubbin when there's me and someone who wieghs the same(roughly) as me in the car :cry: oh plus i cant use my mum n dads drive anymore :roll: :lol:
centoOuch2.jpg

centoOuch3.jpg

your right mate they are punto wheels, got some 6mm spacers on so they are the right offset now, could get some 8mm spacers and swap them over to stop the scrubbing but got new wheels which should be ready to go on soon so not gonna bother jus now

Well im having probs with my coupe wheels on the back of my punto, been told by everyone they will go straight on! but guess what mine rub on the rear suspension arm mount ARSE!

Does your cinq have those metel prong things to hold the wheel on when you put your wheels back on? did you get special spacers for this?

i assume you mean the locator pins mate?? i jus took them off n threw them away :wink: i jus got my spacers from a local moddin shop but they were pretty expensive! :( best place to try for some would be this place http://www.trackstore.co.uk/wheelfix.html yje guy was really helpful and knew his stuff, he can sort you out with bolts as well(think it was £1 per bolt) so it would save you having to find some longer bolts as well

How did you get them off do they skrew off or did you just saw them? lol

if its the same things i'm thinkin of they should just come off using a ratchet, take it you had steel wheels on befor??? before i took them off i double checked with my cousin who's a mechanic,was just worrying abit bout taking them off n something fallin off when i was cruising along :wink: :lol: , he said it was cool jus to throw them away so thats what i did!

Oh well took the punto into kwick-fit to get the wheels put on cause i couldnt be arsed and guess what, he put them on to see if they still scraped on the back and they didnt! now i have no explanation for this lol but im chuffed and the punto now rides on its 16's will post some pics when i get the broadband going again.

Back