Panda Ciao from Flossie

Currently reading:
Panda Ciao from Flossie

Hi all,

Having been a proud owner of a Panda 100hp in New Orleans Blue 16 years ago I recently got myself another, this time in Bossa Nova White. It's an absolute cracker, one owner from new and is specced with the Skydome sunroof which sets it off beautifully!

Seriously I forgot just how good this car is... it's such a hoot to drive and is our 'go-to' motor for everyday use - the Golf R is just gathering dust.

Pretty much standard spec but I just had to do something about the 100hp achilles heel, the bone-jarring suspension. After spending several hours pouring over the threads and then a few more trying to find parts, Flossie is now riding very nicely on a brand new set of Bilstein B4's (didn't want to lower it) and Suplex springs - what a difference! The only other thing I've done is replace the tatty looking gaiter with a nice new grey leather one.

Look out for me, I'm in Surrey and always toot and give the Panda "respek" wave to other Panda drivers, although many just think I'm mad ;-)

Cheers!

Hi all,

Having been a proud owner of a Panda 100hp in New Orleans Blue 16 years ago I recently got myself another, this time in Bossa Nova White. It's an absolute cracker, one owner from new and is specced with the Skydome sunroof which sets it off beautifully!

Seriously I forgot just how good this car is... it's such a hoot to drive and is our 'go-to' motor for everyday use - the Golf R is just gathering dust.

Pretty much standard spec but I just had to do something about the 100hp achilles heel, the bone-jarring suspension. After spending several hours pouring over the threads and then a few more trying to find parts, Flossie is now riding very nicely on a brand new set of Bilstein B4's (didn't want to lower it) and Suplex springs - what a difference! The only other thing I've done is replace the tatty looking gaiter with a nice new grey leather one.

Look out for me, I'm in Surrey and always toot and give the Panda "respek" wave to other Panda drivers, although many just think I'm mad ;-)

Cheers!
OK dont rub it in. I miss my 100HP each and every day!

Back