General Christmas

Currently reading:
General Christmas

the hobbler

Distinguished member
I would like this opportunity to wish all Forum members a very good Christmas and a prosperous 2022. Despite the restrictions we have all been under on occasions, good progress has been made on a number of projects. To all Forum members who are in the middle of projects, don't lose heart. Look after yourselves, take care and stay safe
Ciao, Tom (aka, the hobbler)

I would like this opportunity to wish all Forum members a very good Christmas and a prosperous 2022. Despite the restrictions we have all been under on occasions, good progress has been made on a number of projects. To all Forum members who are in the middle of projects, don't lose heart. Look after yourselves, take care and stay safe
Ciao, Tom (aka, the hobbler)
Thank you Thomas, and the same to you and your family. Thanks for all the help you’ve given me over the past 12 months!

Hard to believe this was a year ago

Attachments

• B8142977-1065-4C5E-BCEA-5384B21BAC0D.jpeg
    B8142977-1065-4C5E-BCEA-5384B21BAC0D.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 25
Hi Tom, Merry Christmas to you as well, I too would like to thank you as well for your valuable advise & help over the past few years of owning my Little Ava. Likewise to everyone else who has contributed to the best Forum on the internet. My day wouldn’t start without 1st logging in to see what has popped up next. Merry Christmas & lets hope next year improves for all of us!(y)🚗

Belated Merry Christmas all, and thank you for the support you all have given.

ATB

Peter

Back