Christmas Time!

Currently reading:
Christmas Time!

Woohoo!

I put the tree up at the weekend whilst watching Elf and then done some Christmas shopping, safe to say it has really got me in a Christmas mood now!

How about you folks? Shopping done, started, thought about? Got plans made yet? Think we are going to my grans this year for a change.

Fir being the big christmas scrooge that I am, i think this year might be one to start changing my opinion on it. We bought a locally grown tree on saturday and I've just ordered a luxury turkey thing from the butchers. The majority of shopping has been done so just a bit of wrapping to do an we'll be sorted, although am sure there'll be much more to do as my family are coming to ours for christmas day.

Quite enjoy Elf, about the only good film Will Ferret has made ;) lol

haha i got the tree up during Elf too.. seems to be the official time to do it!! :)

Most presents bought, just a few bits nd bobs to get now, but will be in Fife for xmas..

Andi_F said:
Pressies all bought, 2 posted to England, now just need to get on with the Xmas cards (Bah Humbug)

Now Andi, did you spend more than that £10 Argos gift card you received?

Since you're feeling so Christmassy and what not, here's an early present..

snow3.gif

Ugh Christmas cards, I think that's the worst part about Christmas. Gemma always feels so obligated to give everyone a card. For me it is Mum, Grandparents and Gemma and that's pretty much it. So no, none of you are getting a card, not even an e-card, but I still hope you have a good Christmas!

Mrcento said:
not overly

i'd be more concerned if it was him personally Flashing Andi though :laugh:

It's not completely out of the realms of possibility after all he did once offer to streak down my street. I can't quite remember why he suggested it but suspect it was something to do with upsetting the ancients :D

All the presents bought for peeps I'll see at Christmas at least :D Tree was up day before yesterday so not too bad...work's night out tomorrow night which will probably end in a fight. Standby for Youtube upload with ned-type Paisley-isms being utilised :laugh:

Back