charmed 103 - Aussie trip

Currently reading:
charmed 103 - Aussie trip

angel

Mrs arseofbox
As quite a few of you know, Charmed103 is soon to be taking a break in the land of Oz for a few months.

Her internet has now been cut at home and she is now going to be using an Internet Cafe to log on when she has time prior to her departure, which is on 20th April.

Just thought it would be nice to give her a little send off and to wish her well with her trip.

(y)

Good luck babe, have a great trip. Safe journey. Will miss you loads :cry: . Keep in touch. Either bring back a nice aussie or we'll come to your wedding over there ;) :p :D

oo, sounds like it's gonna be fun. whilst ur over there, can you go to Ramsey Street for me.. get Sky's number, and punch Boyd in the face and sellotape Janelles mouth shut? (y)

Have fun :cool:

arc said:
oo, sounds like it's gonna be fun. whilst ur over there, can you go to Ramsey Street for me.. get Sky's number, and punch Boyd in the face and sellotape Janelles mouth shut? (y)

Have fun :cool:

it would be my pleasure it if wasnt for the fact that I am gona be in perth and ramsey street is in mebourne and there is a bit of distance in between:eek:

however, if your willing to pay for the flight im there(y)

thanks for the good lucks guys, its gona be great:cool:

the spamming stops me thinks not they have computers in oz u know:devil:

charmed103 said:
the spamming stops me thinks not they have computers in oz u know:devil:

Yeah but arent they the old mechanical type that you have to crank by hand first? :p

Seriously, theres more than that to do out there...for a start theres the Great Barrier Reef...you have gotta to at very least go snorkelling on that (and no, I dont care if you cant swim, get some hunk to drag you along ;)).

ooh...go watching Aussie Rules Football too...its like an idiot-bastard cross of Rugby and 'Soccer' (I hate that americanism so much), so its gotta be good.

Oh, and drink some XXXX for me :D

aus is three years behind in fashion (clothes wise) than here in england :eek:

but to be honest, if you live near beach (all my famly over there live within 15mins at the max, across road at least) you will wear nothing but board shorts an tshirts and sandles :cool:

have fun

arseofbox said:
Yeah but arent they the old mechanical type that you have to crank by hand first? :p

Sarah has asked me to put that there are plenty of other more interesting things that need to be cranked by hand first sometimes ......;) :p

Also, she can swim so that's ok with snorkelling, but she may still go for help from a aussie hunk!!!!

@ charlieboy .... she doesnt fancy board shorts and a tshirt is goin for tankini and skirt ;)

@ apple ..... :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :D

please dont shoot the messenger ;)

Last edited:
fiatangel said:
Sarah has asked me to put that there are plenty of other more interesting things that need to be cranked by hand first sometimes ......;) :p

Oh aye? Anything specific.....a can opener perhaps? :p

1986Uno45S said:
What takes you over there out of interest?

The 3 F's

family
fun
freedom

How could I forget the FF? which now is 5 F's

Also hoping the 3 S's come into play :p ;)

fiatangel said:
Also hoping the 3 S's come into play :p ;)

Now I might be thinking in 2 ways here but if its not

Sun, Sea and Sand....

It might well be:

Sun, Shagging and Sand (in places where there shouldnt be :p)

...maybe, just maybe...Im thinking a little too deep on this one!

Back