Technical changing sidelights help?

Currently reading:
Technical changing sidelights help?

bravo project

rite i have been put off for sometime now from people saying how hard it is to change the sidelights in a stilo. some people going as far as to say the bumper needs to come off, now i cant help but think that this job is somewhat easier than it is being built up to be:rolleyes:.

finally i have plucked up the courage :slayer:and decided to do it so bought the relevant 501's and was wondering if it really is as hard as they make out and if so are there any tips on easier ways do go about it

cheers in advance :worship:

Ive done mine once , without removing any part of the car , was a real pain in the backside , from what i remember i ended up reaching up from underneath the cars behind the wheel arches .

my hands were cut to shreds afterwards and must have took me at least an hour :bang:

up through the wheel arches, that's the only way unless you've got hands like an eight year old Japanese boy!!! (y)

ok so far so good...changed the two inner bulbs (closest ones to the grill) one either side not as bad as i thought attempted the outer ones and realised that i dont have hands like a japanese 8 year old...thus the wheel arches will be the next shot.

Back