General Changing music from pen drive problem

Currently reading:
General Changing music from pen drive problem

joaoguilherme

When I connect a pen drive, I can change the musics using the steering wheel buttons, but I can't change the musics using the radio buttons. When i am listening to a radio fm the radio buttons for change the radio station works. How can I change the musics from my pen drive using the radio buttons? Sorry for my English. Thank you

Radio should be on AUX from source setting to work auxilary inputs but may only work on steering wheel controls. Depends on the radio. Best to consult the radio's handbook.

When I connect a pen drive, I can change the musics using the steering wheel buttons, but I can't change the musics using the radio buttons. When i am listening to a radio fm the radio buttons for change the radio station works. How can I change the musics from my pen drive using the radio buttons? Sorry for my English. Thank you

You can't, that's the way it works. It's not a bug, it's that way on all fiat cars.

Another doubt

Thank you very much for the answers! I have been trying to solve this for a long time. If I use a CD can I change the songs using the radio buttons? Another doubt I have is if I can play songs using my mobile phone with bluetooth. Because I have tried 2 times with 2 diferent mobile phones I had no success. I also have looked for in the radio's handbook and I didn't find anything. Thank you again.

OK then, not all fiats but on the bravo, it's a normal "problem" that can't be fixed.

I like to keep you right :)

It displays the track as well on the head unit which the Bravo does not do, I like that feature but I woudn't swap my Sport for one :cool:

Thank you very much for the answers! I have been trying to solve this for a long time. If I use a CD can I change the songs using the radio buttons? Another doubt I have is if I can play songs using my mobile phone with bluetooth. Because I have tried 2 times with 2 diferent mobile phones I had no success. I also have looked for in the radio's handbook and I didn't find anything. Thank you again.

The CD and radio can be controlled by both the head unit, voice and wheel controls, media player is voice and wheel controlled only. I am not aware that you can use the cars speakers via Bluetooth. Hope that helps.

Back