General changing an front indicator bulb

Currently reading:
General changing an front indicator bulb

RABC

hi has anybody changed a front indicator bulb on a qubo...i have looked in the owners manuel and the diagrams seem to contradict where the bulb is in and do you have to loosen the headlight to get the bulb out as my shovels wont fit

hi has anybody changed a front indicator bulb on a qubo...i have looked in the owners manuel and the diagrams seem to contradict where the bulb is in and do you have to loosen the headlight to get the bulb out as my shovels wont fit

Really easy to do......I changed mine for the silver type ones both sides 5 mins tops
No head light loosening or anything like that to do
LUIGI

Last edited:
Hi luigi my hand does not seem to fit far enough in to change the bulb and there seems to be two bulbs but only one cover

hi again looked at the pdf ...thanks for sending it luigi......looking at what bulbs to use on page149 your pdf says for main and dipped h1 where as my hand book says h4 do you think that is another mistake ?

thanks again luigi i tried to get the indicator bulb out but did not know that the 2 bulbs are joined together (i think) so i was trying to get the bulb out with the obvious looking bulb holder but you have to go even further up the headlamp to see the real holder that you turn ....took me longer than 5 minutes do good job it was nice weather

Back