General centre console removel???

Currently reading:
General centre console removel???

shelton

:confused: plz someone help im trying to remove my centre console to get to remove my clock cant find the bolts plz help??? :yuck:

In order to remove the centre console you need to remove two screws located just above the ashtry, also remove the fan speed switch and behind you will see a hole that leeds to an alan key bolt - remove this. Once all three screw points have been removed lift consol from ashtray upwards, top of consol is held in place via two upward facing hooks - as you lift the consol you will note that the top part with the hooks will drop slightly allowing you to remove once you disconect all electrical conectors for the various controls located on the consol.

To remove the clock you will see a square 'c' type bracket with a screw - remove the screw and the clock can be removed with the electical leads disconected.

Any 52mm gauge will fit but they only fit from the rear due to the taper of the whole from the front of the consol, fit the gauge as the clock and refit in reverse.

H

nice 1 i ve done that now got a major prob m8 dont know how too get the vacuum hose throuh too the engine bay been looking for a way for hour s now well confused??????????

Back