Central Locking Module-Location????

Currently reading:
Central Locking Module-Location????

hi guys/gals. i have an after market alarm and i want to link it to my central locking module. i have a punto mk2 2002 model. does anyone know where this module is located? i think its where the fuse box is but i have no idea what it looks like.

iv found the 40 pin connector but i dont know how to connect the wires to these pins. i have removed the plug and i seriously dont have a clue. iv attached a photo, i removed the black plug on the far left hand side.

Attachments

• Photo-0075.jpg
    Photo-0075.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 187
iv found the 40 pin connector but i dont know how to connect the wires to these pins. i have removed the plug and i seriously dont have a clue. iv attached a photo, i removed the black plug on the far left hand side.

Solder together
dont connect to pins follow wires out and connect outside of plug
pin numbers are for reference

Ian

i have had a look at my connector and it is only 32 pin and not 40. so i wont be able to use this connector to link up with the wiring. im looking at the wiring in the door and thinking about the wires there/. does anyone know which colour wire does what?

i have had a look at my connector and it is only 32 pin and not 40. so i wont be able to use this connector to link up with the wiring. im looking at the wiring in the door and thinking about the wires there/. does anyone know which colour wire does what?

Go to loom from door they will be white/green or white/black to lock
and mauve or blue/violet

use negative locking if colours dont match test with test light when you hit the right one it will lock etc

ian

iv seen the coloured wires your talking about. i have uploaded the diagram of the car alarm. i am not sure which wires to connect to it. can u make sense of this diagram?

Attachments

• car alarm.jpg
    car alarm.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 187
Back