Central locking and alarm?

Currently reading:
Central locking and alarm?

Yo. So im looking for a central locking keyless enrty system and probably an alarm for my MK2 Punto, my car doesnt have central locking or anyhting like that atm (n) so im just wondering what is the best reasonably priced one people could suggest? Ta, Dave

You want to just search ebay they have loads of great kits on there :) i have personally installed the Hawk cantral locking system on one of my previous cars and its great :D

he cant just install a Remote Central Locking Kit in atm - as he's not got Key'd central Locking....

There is a guide about making a No C/l into C/l :)

Ziggy
Thanks for that. So ive read the guide and if im right i basically i'd need to get the correct parts for central locking from a punto thats has it? Before i could install one of them universal central locking kits? Lol

The Fiat is a best car with great appearance. it has good features like Central locking and alarm system as a part of the security. this secure system provide safety to owner of the car if they park the car at no parking and unsecured area. moreover they are secure from the threat of the theft.

Back