General Centos at Stanford Hall

Currently reading:
General Centos at Stanford Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
so sorry chap, something in the vicinity must have made my mind wander ;) Think i got a video of following Lola down the lanes, not checked how the vid's turned out yet with all the bouncing and blustering noise from windows down. Will send you link if they are youtube'able ;)

There is picture of Betty & Lola at the pub. And I think it was Freebo that got couple of really nice shots of Betty & Lola under the tree on Saturday.

Attachments

• DSC08849.JPG
    DSC08849.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 45
  • DSC08846.JPG
    DSC08846.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 44
  • DSC08851.JPG
    DSC08851.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
And where's my virtual tour J? :(

I was so going to do one but the camera got left on and the battery was too flat to bother attempting it, wouldn't have even made it out of the FF stand.. There is a great video on youtube though...

And i didn't see one turbo.. loads of 16v ones and a mad bike-engined one with rwd - bit rough but looked sturdy enough and like it would be great fun!

Last edited:
I was so going to do one but the camera got left on and the battery was too flat to bother attempting it, wouldn't have even made it out of the FF stand.. There is a great video on youtube though...

Auto Italia magazine's Summertime Classics, July 2013.

And i didn't see one turbo.. loads of 16v ones and a mad bike-engined one with rwd - bit rough but looked sturdy enough and like it would be great fun!

Hmmm FPV style but no Cento's in it. :confused:

Copters are for girls real FPV guys fly planes. :devil:

No pics of the bike one. :(

Meh, whens the next one best pull my finger out and get Monster finished. :D

Yours for only £4500 (iirc)

Would need some serious tidying up before I'd fork out that kind of Wonga for it. :eek:

Sorry monster i didnt manage to get you a vid , was far to busy helping out on the stand :p but blu has put up a good vid :)

So I heard, apparently you spent the whole event Noming Skips and Quavers...

:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
£4500 ???? Hes in living in a dream world.looked like he picked the ****tyest cinq to fit conversion into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back