Cento Meet Newcastle Spillers Quay TODAY!!

Currently reading:
Cento Meet Newcastle Spillers Quay TODAY!!

Cento meet on Newcastle's Spillers Quay, Famous for Modded Car meets every saturday night!

Saturday 22/11/03 will be no exception cos we want loads of cento's to be there! Food is usually available courtesy of a burger van and is a brilliant night to all!

It usually starts from about 6:45pm until the last car leaves the carpark! so stay as long as you like!

Don't know exact directions from where you are coming from but you'll need the A1 from the south and A1/A19 from the north.

Spillers quay is postcoded NE6 1BU so if you have routeplanning software or if you're a flash git and have SatNav, you'll be able to find it no bother!

or you can put your postcode into here on the right of the page and it'll give you the directions needed!

Ignore the ouseburn bit as the carpark (meet) is 5metres away from the place and you can't miss the place cos it's full of cars!

If you're coming from far away, theres a Travel inn and night clubs to complete the night! see Travel Inn and Baja Nightclub and they're about 1/4 mile from the event!

I'll be driving a Yellow Cinq single wiper and abarth reg plates, so pop over and say hello!

Other Fiats welcome!!

See you all then! My_Cinq_Now, no doubt you'll be there?

Wanted: Exhaust for my Cinq Sporting! PM me!

Would you be able to do that for me Silver? Don't know where this group thing is on yooha! We need to be absolutely sure they've got the right time for the meet or parking is gonna be a bit of a problem

Coming soon: Cinq lower than a Prostitute's knickers!

fancy meeting about 6? I could do with some food and a pint before the event, there's a good pub with a pool table 2 mins away and the food is the best!

Coming soon: Cinq lower than a Prostitute's knickers!

Back