General cd in mk2 punto

Currently reading:
General cd in mk2 punto

andi

just got my punto sporting, the only thing thats bothering me is no cd player, so i was wondering if any one new of any where i could get a direct replacement for the cassette or know where i could get a adapter plate so i can fit a standered cd.
thanks

got a cinq

http://www.incarexpress.co.uk/index.php3 try here for some ideas but just do a google search for loads o companys.any head unit will fit with an adapter plate.go to halfrauds and play with all the headunits to see what you like then smile at the spotty geek and shop on-line for a better deal.just depends on your taste and budget;)

The Fiat Cinquecento
Fun While It Runs

the adaptor plates are easy to find i think the offical fiat one is only abouty £12 as for official cd player from fiat they are expensive £200+ i think, you some times find them second hand on ebay for about £100, but make sure you get the radio code for it. other wise aftermarket cd players are pretty easy to install :) and give you alot more choice. try www.caraudiodirect.com for huge range at good prices.

Aftermarket is the way, will be for me when I get my Mk2 Sporting. Gonna whack in a CD-R MP3 head unit :)

Spirito di Punto | M-reg 55SX, black, 5dr. Clear repeaters. I'm fitting remote locking this week!!

Easy thing to do mate.

As said, just get the adapter plate from halfords, clip yours out, clip new one in, any new cd player will have universal connectors so just plug and play.

If u want mp3, wma and all that, with superb sound quality go for the pioneer dehp 77mp. With standard punto speakers it sounds fine. Add some 6x9s or a sub to ease the sound back to the rear and you're laughin.

Did you have the fish? No...I ate it.

Back