Grande Punto Catalytic converter

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Catalytic converter

Frtasha

Morning newbie here.
I have a Grande Punto 2006 1.4. Recently the exhaust started blowing so I took it to my mechanic who said the whole thing needed replacing. I got a new cat online took it back to him who then said the chassis is so badly rusted that he wouldn't be able to do it as it wouldn't pass it's CT (MOT, I live in France). So I now have a new cat that I need to get rid of. Can anyone help as to where i might be able to sell it I'm happy to post it.

So many choices. Just needs someone needing one as you post it

Don’t see too many Puntos on the road here in the UK and it’s even rarer for one to fail. Pretty much needs to be smashed off on a curb, ramp or pot hole

Here
EBay
Gumtree
Facebook market place

I don’t know how much platinum is in a Punto CAT. A panda 1.2 is about £10 as scrap at a metal merchant about 5 years ago

So many choices. Just needs someone needing one as you post it

Don’t see too many Puntos on the road here in the UK and it’s even rarer for one to fail. Pretty much needs to be smashed off on a curb, ramp or pot hole

Here
EBay
Gumtree
Facebook market place

I don’t know how much platinum is in a Punto CAT. A panda 1.2 is about £10 as scrap at a metal merchant about 5 years ago
Thanks, thought Ebay might be an option, hopefully someone may pop up on here wanting one!

Back