Cars spotted at traxs.... well on the way home anyway!

Currently reading:
Cars spotted at traxs.... well on the way home anyway!

Wor Nick said:
I saw Pea and DJ Bucho sittin eating what I'm guessing was the quickest Wimpy in the history of the earth ever

Yeah we saw you as well, but I didn't know what you looked like, so I waited until you got into your Sei and then realised I'd spotted you at trax's as well.

It was infact a 'Ginsters Cornish pasty ' what Dave and I was eating, I also had a 'Ginsters' Chicken and Bacon Cornish Pasty,

Hope you had a good trip back home mate.

It really was a great day.

Brian

Oh right lol - we all went to Wimpy and had been waiting on the 5-person long queue for about 20 minutes cos the woman that worked there was amazingly slow!!!

Where did you see me in the show like mate? You meanin me persoanlly or just the car on the UKCars stand?

The drive home was awesome - I maanged to get video footage on my digital camera of that black clio that was with us shooting flames from the back of it - its only a 1.2 and there's no flamer kit on it!

The cars you left the service station with i manage to catch up and overtake by the time i passed scotch corner :D then again i was not taking my time coming home ;) I think i know which clio you are on about :D

I saw your car on the UK_Cars stand, I remembered that Brickfoot had sold you it and then i thought hand on UK_cars smoothed tailgate it must be yours ;)

lol that be mine then! :D - thanks to brickfoot for the spoiler - it helped my car attract a fair amount of attention!

yeah i left them on the M18 (cos i went back home to lincoln, not gateshead) and they were only going about 60-70 cos they weren't in any rush to get home

Well I spotted a few people sitting under a white gazebo type thingy, I think one of them was you, but I might have been mistaken.

Your car looked really nice mate, I bet you were well pleased with it.

Hope to see you again sometime.

Brian

Probly was cos I was trying to recover from campiung the night before - I think I was still well over the limit drivin to the show on Sunday morning!!

Cheers but I don't think it's anywhere near ready yet - there's still loads of things that are really nagging me about it - I'll be hapy once I can finally get my vents into the bonnet and lights into the rear end!

Might see ya about Washington Cruise if ye go to the next one

Yeah definatley mate, you'll have to keep us posted as to when the next one is as Dave and I both missed the last one :(

I think it's October 2nd - I'll let you know for sure tho

I drove past the last one when it was on cos my girlfriend had to be home for work the next day (Lincoln)

Back