Off Topic Can't load pictures.

Currently reading:
Off Topic Can't load pictures.

VmanC

The Panda whisperer
Suddenly find I can't load pictures, browse button no longer appears.

The green bar shows my storage capacity is full, even though it says I have unlimited storage, could this be the cause?

Would be much appreciated if a Forum techy could fix please.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2013-03-12 at 14.19.58.png
Do you mean it won't let you click on this to browse to pictures and then upload or something else?

View attachment 113930
Do you mean it won't let you click on this to browse to pictures and then upload or something else?

Thank you for the link Custard. (y)

I've followed the instructions to clear my cache, learn something new every day :), but I still have the same problem. It's not quite what Didge has posted, I'll explain what I do from the start to see if it helps.....

Click on gallery.
Click on my albums.
Scroll down to the album I want to upload to
Click on upload photos.
Enter title, default title, description etc

Now normally I would be able to click on 'select files', I think that's what it was called, but now there is nothing to click on.

Any more ideas please?

P.S. Is there any way of knowing if my cache is now clear?

Last edited:
Thank you for the link Custard. (y)

I've followed the instructions to clear my cache, learn something new every day :), but I still have the same problem. It's not quite what Didge has posted, I'll explain what I do from the start to see if it helps.....

Click on gallery.
Click on my albums.
Scroll down to the album I want to upload to
Click on upload photos.
Enter title, default title, description etc

Now normally I would be able to click on 'select files', I think that's what it was called, but now there is nothing to click on.

Any more ideas please?
If you mean the button has physically disappeared then it could be a forum issue as I don't think your browser has much to do with it. Assuming you are running Microsoft Windows you could always try Internet Explorer, load up the forum, log in and try uploading again. If it doesn't work then it rules out the browser being at fault.

I noticed on a couple of other sites that I couldn't do certain things because my plugins needed updating :confused:, so I updated Adobi flash player? :confused:

Then tried internet explorer and it let me upload pics. :)

Then went back to Firefox and that now works too! :D :confused:

I won't pretend I understand it but thank you both for your suggestions. :worship:

Back