Technical Can someone point me in the right direction...

Currently reading:
Technical Can someone point me in the right direction...

corky

Mk2 Punto Sporting 1.2
Hi guys right had a nightmare with parts recently I have a Y reg Sporting need some more sidelights the ones I have meant to be error free (they ain't) and now ones flickering anyone recommend the best ones which are error free. Also brake pads were do I start? The ones fitted at the moment are the wrong ones the metal clips at the back of the pad are to big for the piston so I have been told I need the smaller ones but he still fitted the BIGGER ones which are wrong he just bent the clips inwards so they would fit in... Anyone point me in the right direction because I have squeeky front brakes and my sidelights are flickering thanks

LED's are hit and miss

Keep trying

Also i dont think there are 2 different sizes brake pads for the sporting....

These clips - are you on about the clips that lock the Piston pad into the piston

IS so - these are meant to be sort of too big
As you get them pushed in - it'll lock them in

I had a jag set of pads just done - it was a pain to get them in
Ended up pushing 2 clips in - then pushing the 3rd into place - it means those pads wont come out easy - but i dont want them rattling around either

Ziggy

Ermmm got them from Eurocarparts online (they delivered the wrong bloody pads) Eicher pads they are they squeel every now and again its not all the time Oldhamer i may want to buy some stuff off you so il let you have a look if i come yours haha :slayer::slayer::slayer:

Ermmm got them from Eurocarparts online (they delivered the wrong bloody pads) Eicher pads they are they squeel every now and again its not all the time Oldhamer i may want to buy some stuff off you so il let you have a look if i come yours haha :slayer::slayer::slayer:

yeah idont mind having alook at the brakes for you,
iwill pm you later, :)

Back