Can someone do a photoshop for me please :-)

Currently reading:
Can someone do a photoshop for me please :-)

Rite i have done some better photoshops today and this is what i have narrowed it down too (well my favourites anyway...)

1. Wolfrace Hanzo (15's - £385) 2. Dotz Shuriken White/Silver (15's - £430)

3.Dotz Shuriken Black/Silver (15's - £385)

My most favourite is no 1 - i like the way the rim splits the black alloys and the car up - i know its going completely against the fact that i wanted white alloys (no doubt this will change again before i get around to getting alloys!) it has quite a deep dish aswell and i think the 7 spokes look good.

What y'all think (y)

Attachments

• Punto 004 1.jpg
    Punto 004 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
  • Punto 004 2.jpg
    Punto 004 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • Punto 004 3.jpg
    Punto 004 3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
Rite i have done some better photoshops today and this is what i have narrowed it down too (well my favourites anyway...)

1. Wolfrace Hanzo (15's - £385) 2. Dotz Shuriken White/Silver (15's - £430)

3.Dotz Shuriken Black/Silver (15's - £385)

My most favourite is no 1 - i like the way the rim splits the black alloys and the car up - i know its going completely against the fact that i wanted white alloys (no doubt this will change again before i get around to getting alloys!) it has quite a deep dish aswell and i think the 7 spokes look good.

What y'all think (y)

hanzos deffo mate

The original ones are just steel wheels with wheel trims on!
i think i went a bit over the top on the size!
I want them to be 15's.
Do you think white multispoke would look best or a dif colour or diff spoke wheel would look best?
Thanks
Sam

www . alloywheels . com i got some 15" wolfrace pro lite alloy wheels with 4 yokohama parada 2 tyres and locking wheels nuts for £345 fully fitted and balanced. look fantastic on my mk2

www . alloywheels . com i got some 15" wolfrace pro lite alloy wheels with 4 yokohama parada 2 tyres and locking wheels nuts for £345 fully fitted and balanced. look fantastic on my mk2

Thanks Andy,
If i get alloys on my Punto im going to motabitz (part of A1 motorstores) as my Dad supplies to them and we know them well

I also like the pro-lite's but have never seen any in real life, only pro-sprints which are nice and i cant decided which ones are better, but ive done a photoshop of the pro-lite's on ;)

Please could you send me some pics of your ride? :p

Thanks

Sam

Attachments

• Punto 2.jpg
    Punto 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
Back