- k&n filter

STYLING MODIFICATIONS:

INTERIOR:

- none

EXTERNAL:

- full body repray
- black roof
- abarth front bumper, top vent and recess smoothed off + toe eye smoothed
- rear abarth bumper, recess smoothed off and handle smoothed + toe eye smoothed
- abarth spoiler
- sporting skirts, rear shim smoothed in
- smoothed bonnet
- smoothed boot
- smoothed door locks
- smoothed side repetors
- smoothed wind mirrors
- smoothed washer jets
- smoothed finger recess for petrol cap
- smoothed areial
- peep wing mirrors
- De tango and spray inside black front lights
- rolled archs
- H4 bulbs
- super bright white side bulbs
- Black sun strip
- areo wipers
- de stripped, de badged and de wipered

CHASSIS:

- borbet Ts 16x 9", polished lip and black inside to match roof, gloss black borbet center caps, 195 avon tyres stretched over
- eibach pro street s coilovers, rear spax springs, lowered around 70 on rear and 80 front i think

ICE:

- this is where i would say pioneer AVH - p5700 flip out dvd player but it got nicked so nothing
frown.gif

- infinity 9613i 6x9
- Vibe cbr 12

FUTURE MODS:

- bad boy bonnet
- 2b rear lights
- smoothed skuttle single wiper colourcoded
- smooth dash sprayed black
- a b and c pillers sprayed black
- roof if i can get it out next time black
- sporting center console sprayed orange
- either sporting inteior then re trimmed orange or 2 black bucket seats
- sporting steering wheel
- exhaust that sits under the car but not seen
- new headunit!
- gsr

All opinions welcome. i have done this all on my own just with a little help with spraying and welding. anything i can improve or you dont like is only going to improve my job
smile.gif

Everything has had a plate welded bhind it and glassed over with a skim of filler.

Wheels have been a problem since day 1, bought spignot rings to get the correct center bore size, then had to buy 5m rear spacers as it was knocking on th inside, that didnt totally stop it so ive got 10m ones now, had to get wobbly bolts to fit, and bought some lockin wheel nuts which i had to take them down 5m so they fitted. then the lips need sme tlc, it took me 6 hours to sort out 1 lip so i sent them to total wheel works to get the lips redone then i spent hours polishing them (tip.. insted of putting on metal polish with a polishing cloth use cardbord.. dont ask why it just works!) then waxed over with fiberglass mould release. the tyres i had on them were always slowly going down so i bought some avon 195s a i wanted alot bigger stretch. now left to do is sort the camber on them to get them sitting right.

Callum1-1.jpg

Callum1-2.jpg

Callum1-3.jpg

Callum1-4.jpg

Callum1-5.jpg

Callum1-6.jpg

Callum1-7.jpg

Callum1-8.jpg

Callum1-9.jpg

Callum1-10.jpg

Callum1-11.jpg

Callum1-12.jpg
whats so funny about his commet?

the car is still going about, not much has been done to it since the smoothed dash which i havent put photos up yet. i am in the RAF now so i dont get much time. i might look into selling in the summer im not sure.

i like not having the mirrors on, not every1s cup of tea but its diffrent. i hate the standard and any other aftermarket mirrors you can get for the mk2. it was just another thing to smooth. there is a law were u need to have 2 mirrors on the car. i have a small clip on side one and a rear view mirror. as for side repteres yea u are supposto have them on. i have ones that can be stuck on if they ever need to be stuck on.

to get a smoothed badboy bonnet i would go to a body shop, they will weld to add on bits over the lights and smooth off the badge. it cost me **** all cuz i used to work in a body shop and did the work myself. it should cost about 150-200.

Last edited:
Your car looks f**king ace mate, i love it!
How hard was the roof to retrim in the faux suade cos im wanting to do that but not too sure because ill probably be crap at it lol

haha cheers mate,

its not that hard, ive never re trim before and i managed to do mine.

get time bond and when u put it on u have time to move it about get creases out ect.

start with your a piller as there easiest. get some 1 to help u with the roof it will be easier, you do u side they do the other both working down it at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
just wow at this whole car mate, unreal... theres defo some things i would like to do to mine in future, just wondering especially how do you go about smoothing the bumpers? or can you buy them pre smoothed im a total novice so wouldnt be sure i could do it myself. cheers :)

where did you get your interior mate? (seats, door cards)

and what sort of door cards can you get for a 5dr? (the back 2 :p)

Callum mate
How do you smooth the bonnet?
I wanna get rid of my Fiat badge
Cheers

Dave - Wycombe - 02 Punto

Back