Calling All South/West & South Wales Bravo/a Owners

Currently reading:
Calling All South/West & South Wales Bravo/a Owners

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling All South/West & South Wales Bravo/a Owners

Not a lot..lol

I look after the IT stuff, logistics, planning, Health & Safety, relocation, to name but a few.

Why's that?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling All South/West & South Wales Bravo/a Owners

just wondering, lived near scunthorpe on and off most of my life and know a few people who work in the company. just making conversation really.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling All South/West & South Wales Bravo/a Owners

fair enough...lol

I have been to scunthorpe, it big isnt it..lol

Whats the weather like with you?

Daz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling All South/West & South Wales Bravo/a Owners

it an, um, unique place! I am living in Sheffield at the mo at uni, which is close enough to scunny!!! It was nice and warm but it's just gone cloudy :-/

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling All South/West & South Wales Bravo/a Owners

As you know Daz & Tafi i live in sunny Bristol, I might be up for the occasional meet, but i have my Seicento down here until Easter :(

Jonathan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling All South/West & South Wales Bravo/a Ow

I suppose you would be allowed to come, but only because you have a Bravo in reserve..lol

Daz

First Meet

Right then, lets get this up and running. First meet will be on Tuesday the 30th september at Magor services J23a of the M4, at 7pm. To make this work for you, you must help by turning up.

Thanks

TAFI & Daz155HGT

Re: First Meet

Will be there asuming the car is back from Fiat. Due in next Monday for some repair work on the Gearbox, due back before Friday. Will have a definate answer for you next week.

Worse case is I will end up in they're courtesy car.....

Matt.

Re: Re: First Meet

Cant do that one as I am in Belgium on 29th / 30th. Keep me up to date though and I will try and get to the next one.

And yes Martin - I will - before you ask - Seize Cent Soixante Quatre I presume!

Re: Re: Re: Re: First Meet

I better make that a bit clearer.

Cigarettes please Mr Nige

Before i get a gay bloke delivered to my house..(I know u too well...lol)

Daz

If you are of a homosexual nature, please do not take offence to this post.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: First Meet

Did you manage to get the pics on Thursday?

Daz