General Bye Bye Punto

Currently reading:
General Bye Bye Punto

markyspark

After a year of use our punto is about to return to the dealers forecourt when we pick up the corsa on wed. Say bye bye to Dude our Punto evry one

Corsa - or Punto - I know which one i would choose.
The new Actives are really nice. My missus is part exing her Mk2 Mia for the latest one.
I had a corsa as acourtesy car last month for a week - not too keen on them to be honest.
Each to their won though, Im sure you will be more than happy mate.
Bye bye Dude the Punto ;)

hahahahahahahahaha corsa
what a joke
good one dude
now be serious

if anyone in the right mind was given a chose
punto or corsa

i know what everyone would choose and i dont evn now them

corsa thats such a laughable car
everyone point and laugh at the corsa and the poor guy going to buy one

the thing with corsa's is the corsa C (new one) are quite well built, not a bad size (not much less than a punto) a bit lower down (mk2 and b punto's are like vans TBH) just the engines are pretty boring and all of them sound like hairdriers:confused:

seriously when a corsa c goes past at say anything between 15-40mph you can't hear the engine or road noise for what sounds like a hairdrier with a dry bearing:D

PLease GOD don't get the 1.0 cyl thing, 1.4 twin cam or above or I'll shoot it:devil:

faster4_tec said:
the thing with corsa's is the corsa C (new one) are quite well built, not a bad size (not much less than a punto) a bit lower down (mk2 and b punto's are like vans TBH) just the engines are pretty boring and all of them sound like hairdriers:confused:

seriously when a corsa c goes past at say anything between 15-40mph you can't hear the engine or road noise for what sounds like a hairdrier with a dry bearing:D

PLease GOD don't get the 1.0 cyl thing, 1.4 twin cam or above or I'll shoot it:devil:
That noise you can hear is the chain belt :D

Good Choice mate

Corsa is such a much better car than a punto .

Shame you're leaving us but the corsa C's look good IMO, very very common though. The 1.4 16v is a 90bhp engine, which is better than the punto equivalent at present. I like vauxhalls as they're mostly good engined cars (I have a van i work on that has the 1.7TD engine by vauxhall not the isuzu unit that has done 275,000 miles without a head gasket or piston rings and is only JUST starting to burn oil.) the styling of the corsa's is quite nice too but the 3 cylinders are crap lol. I woudlnt hesistate to get one if a punto wasnt avaiable, if it wasnt for the fact they are soooo damn common and get boring quick.

On another note the corsa D looks awfull! its a damn ugly thing that i feel ashamed to know that is shares the chassis with the gp :(

Jordan

there rust buckets when they brake down m8 they do brake down they are neva a 40 quid job like a punto ecu usualy goes after a few years and they start from bout 600 should have stayed with the italian stalion in my view

punto_jr_sx75 said:
Shame you're leaving us but the corsa C's look good IMO, very very common though. The 1.4 16v is a 90bhp engine, which is better than the punto equivalent at present. I like vauxhalls as they're mostly good engined cars (I have a van i work on that has the 1.7TD engine by vauxhall not the isuzu unit that has done 275,000 miles without a head gasket or piston rings and is only JUST starting to burn oil.) the styling of the corsa's is quite nice too but the 3 cylinders are crap lol. I woudlnt hesistate to get one if a punto wasnt avaiable, if it wasnt for the fact they are soooo damn common and get boring quick.

On another note the corsa D looks awfull! its a damn ugly thing that i feel ashamed to know that is shares the chassis with the gp :(

Jordan

Hows the 1.4 90bhp better than the Punto equivalent :confused: The Punto 1.4 has 95bhp. Still, each to their own. I don't know what people are on about saying here that Corsa's are common. Now I love my Punto, but I do admit that you see them everywhere on the roads and are almost as common as Corsa's (perhaps not HGT's but to the untrained eye they all look the same lol).

The Trooper said:
Hows the 1.4 90bhp better than the Punto equivalent :confused: The Punto 1.4 has 95bhp. Still, each to their own. I don't know what people are on about saying here that Corsa's are common. Now I love my Punto, but I do admit that you see them everywhere on the roads and are almost as common as Corsa's (perhaps not HGT's but to the untrained eye they all look the same lol).

i think the corsas are ok and it isn't always about the BHP i'd still choose a punto over a corsa :D

Back