General Bye Bye 100hp

Currently reading:
General Bye Bye 100hp

Pandandyhp

After 4 fun and trouble-free years driving (apart from a fuel pump done under warranty 3 years ago) I traded in my 100hp last weekend :( Bought it pre registered with 3 miles on the clock and the only cost in the 37k miles I covered was 4 new tyres a year ago. Change in circumstances means I need a bigger car so now have an 09 BMW 318d. After a week with the 3 series it's a fantastic car; comfortable, well built, brilliant to drive etc. The only thing it lacks is the fun side of the panda, but I don't think any car would make me smile as much as my panda did (especially pushing on along my favourite country roads :D). So if anyone on here buys a 58 plate, black 100hp (reg ending LDJ) from a garage in the East Kilbride area of Scotland then enjoy it and look after it as much as I did, and hopefully one day i'll buy my little panda back again :)

I sold my 100HP a few months ago (after a year & 3 months of ownership) I did enjoy driving it, great fun & very chuckable round the corners, had a K&N Induction Kit & Cherry Bomb (£25 off Ebay with a bit of welding needed to fit) rear silencer.

Needed a car with more room & better spec so I bought a 12 plate Abarth Punto.. :)

Back