Buyers guide section?

Currently reading:
Buyers guide section?

Had an idea about a buyers guide section, if your thinking of getting a fiat look the car up and see things to look out for, like common faults n ways to tell its been abused, could also do some stickys where it's just general car buying advice.... Someone new to buying cars would find it usefull plus we all get to find out the more commoner faults with the cars, anyway just a little idea :)
Ally

Im sorry. Am I not meeting your expectations?

I don't think he means you specifically, certain sections FAQ's are pretty much empty, yet there are plenty of questions which come up regularly for those models. The Cinq/Sei section is an example of how it should be done, yet the majority of new members still choose to ignore that info.

I don't think he means you specifically, certain sections FAQ's are pretty much empty, yet there are plenty of questions which come up regularly for those models. The Cinq/Sei section is an example of how it should be done, yet the majority of new members still choose to ignore that info.

well thats down to the section mods to decide/complete

I spent a lot of time on the Cinq/Sei ones
I'm not doing it again for another model ;)
As said,members can provide/collate info and the section mod(or super) can put them in the FAQs

I've looked in the cinq/sie FAQ's and something like that would be excellent through out, I've just got a hgt Punto and would of been very interested in reading things to look out for as I'm abit of a novice when it comes to buying, trouble is finding someone with the knowledge that would be willing to do it, and then find the time. Alex

Back