H side.jpg

Panda Busy Weekend

Introduction

Have just finished cleaning and fitted the summerwheels this weekend and have fitted stainless steel doorhandles and some stainless parts in the cabine too.
I think it looks good against the Electrolash Colour.
Not sure about the door handles but the dash looks great! Where did you source the stainless trim bit from?

I think the chrome handles look great!

Where did you get them from?

With the chrome interior trim, did you get the chrome 'ring' that goes around the bottom of the gear gaiter?

Last edited:
Not sure on the door handles (I do like mine colour coded), but I do quite like the dash trim items. I was a little dissapointed that they are so plasticky. Would like brushed chrome or stainless for the gear knob cover as I was a bit dissapointed when I discovered it was plastic.

Have a titanium gear knob in the Teg which is lovely.

More work today
Here is some pictures , 1 with the gearlevergaiter sorrounding fitted ( nut glued yet ) looking for a gaiter in real leather, and 2 from the back of the car.
What do you think ?

Attachments

• indv 3.jpg
    indv 3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 97
  • bagfra 1.jpg
    bagfra 1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 75
  • bagfra 2.jpg
    bagfra 2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
They are covers to stick on with 3M tape , and I put some more doublesided tape ( a little thinner than the 3M ) on the places without the 3M tape. My plan was to let the covers stay free of the original painting if I want to remove them later.

Hi Tom
If you mean the lower part of the rear bumber ?
I had to make a little cutout for the towbar ( detachable ) I don't like to look at the hook always.
If you stand next to the car you dont see it that much.
In the near future I will post some pictures from the engine with some stainless srews and washers selfmade.

Back