Panda (Classic) Burgundy Sisley`89 [F484 MNL] Bridport & Blue `89 [G177 YLF] Hull

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Burgundy Sisley`89 [F484 MNL] Bridport & Blue `89 [G177 YLF] Hull

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Nice it's a shame all the pandas that come up for sale are down in England. I would love a 4x4 panda

I live in Scotland and I got my sisley from London using Shiply and a transporter brought it up.

However I was lucky to get mine at the price and i knew it would be a massive project. (Its in for welding this week as it goes) so if you are lucky enough to find one at a price which you will be happy to pay then you can transport one, but you will have to be able to trust the seller, have plenty photos and videos and be ok with it potentially being In worse condition than you thought. Transportation can be done relatively cheaply though is my point.

have to say it never crossed my mind to look into using a transport company. Hmmm might have to look into the logistics of that idea.

The red one is being sold by someone from Bridgeport for a friend, but the car is in Axminster, Devon.

Interestingly the previous high bidder on the red one is now highest bidder on the blue one.

Devon? *sigh* couldn't be much further away.... as usual :p (even worse for you Marti!)

Even the cheapest shiply quotes aren't likely to be that cheap for that distance....

Devon? *sigh* couldn't be much further away.... as usual :p (even worse for you Marti!)

Even the cheapest shiply quotes aren't likely to be that cheap for that distance....

You never know! A transporter could well be taking something down to the area(ish) and transporters hate having empty trips on the way back up! Its certainly worth doing a quote.

I see the burgundy one quite often but never met the owner, in my village hall car park. I also know of another one for sale at a local garage but unsure of condition or model.

If anyone wanted to buy it I might be able find some where to hold it for a few weeks

Last edited:
Back