Styling bumper mesh, cinq

Currently reading:
Styling bumper mesh, cinq

JustAndy

Doesn't own a fiat..
Hey, does anyone know the measurements for the mesh needed for a cinq front bumper? and where will do black mesh big enough to fit the whole thing in 1 piece?
The halfords mesh (thats online) only comes in 90x30cm and I dont think thats gonna be big enough..
Also what would be needed to stick it on? Would short self tapping screws only do the job? dont want to glue it on ideally

1m should doo get it on ebay and for the simpalist finish black zip ties

I would get it on ebay but I want it before saturday.. for a show on sunday lol
Need to go and buy it from a shop ideally but if I cant find any ill just get some on ebay or something. I might measure it properly tomorrow if I have time

Iirc b&q do mesh but it ain't cheap and would need painting or steel stockholders yellow page it not sure on sizing depends on where it isI'd just tiger seal it on that's how the abarth is done and how I will do my cutouts

Ive had a look at the b&q website and they dont do much metal mesh and like you say, not in black so would need painting which I dont have time for. They only do square mesh and I want the diamond one.
Ill have a search on here and the net for sizes and prices :)

Andy your car is outside, just go measure it :p
If Chris still has that bit i gave him, it will be big enough as thats what i bought it for in the first place, and its black mesh too.. Go beg ;)

lol yeah I know but it was dark last night and now its raining :p
Hes chopped that up for his fez so wont fit now but I shall try and measure tomorrow if I get chance before work

Back