Technical BU02 WARNING

Currently reading:
Technical BU02 WARNING

Soapy1960

I have fiat ducato motorhome year 2000. I have a warning code on the control panel and not sure what it means. Just wondering if anyone has had same problem. Code bu02. Thanks for any help

Hi

I assume you mean the habitation control panel fitted by the converter, i.e. nothing to do with Fiat.

Sometimes these used 7 segment numeric displays to show letters, in a crude sort of way with a mix of upper and lower case characters.

BU02 doesn't mean anything to me. Just wondering if it is actually displaying BU22 which might mean Buzz or Buzzer ?

If you can find out the maker of the control panel (e.g. Sargent) you should be able to source a user guide.

Hi

I assume you mean the habitation control panel fitted by the converter, i.e. nothing to do with Fiat.

Sometimes these used 7 segment numeric displays to show letters, in a crude sort of way with a mix of upper and lower case characters.

BU02 doesn't mean anything to me. Just wondering if it is actually displaying BU22 which might mean Buzz or Buzzer ?

If you can find out the maker of the control panel (e.g. Sargent) you should be able to source a user guide.
Just to let tou know, I finally sussed it out. It was the manufacturers number, and all had to do was hold the Volt button for 5 seconds and it reset it.

Back