General Breaking Stilos?

Currently reading:
General Breaking Stilos?

Does anyone knoe anyone who is breaking a Stilo with a light (beige) colour interior?

There aren't many around at the breakers in my colour scheme.. and anyway my experience with the "professionals" is that for the most part they offer any tatty old ****e and then take the p*** even more by charging the near-new price for it. :D

I need a few parts to replace my rather tired pieces...hopefully from someone realistic/has good parts and is more interested in that they go to a good home (i.e. mine) rather than just relieving me of Boromir (the Ralf Junior's ) school fees money, for the privilege of me clearing junk from their garden shed. :D

I need:

Rear air vent (on the end of the transmission tunnel) It's white/light grey on mine.
Driver's side footwell/transmission tunnel cover - similar light grey/beige
Rear (5d model) door cards particularly the left/near-side one (mine has manual rear window winders).

Also on my "to do" list:

Front radiator grill (the "original" slatted type... with good locating tabs please and ideally no added on chrome trims... :D The Fiat badge/condition doesn't matter)

Cigarette lighter with the *orange* back-light. I don't need the coiled/lighter part, just the receiver that fits into the console.

I have, but could also be tempted by a good lip spoiler (the rubber flap that's usually stapled to the bottom of the front bumper).

Many thanks..

Ralf S.

Back