Styling Brazil motorshow Bravo concept

Currently reading:
Styling Brazil motorshow Bravo concept

I e-mailed Fiat UK with the link and asked about it. Mainly because i'm an optomistic kinda fella.

As predicted they said they didn't know about it for the UK market.

I kinda just got excited and thought if enough folk e-mail them then maybe, just MAYBE us Fiat owners might get a wee treat.

Can't blame a guy for trying eh?

I don't care about fiat offering this model in the showroom which is pretty much impossible. (fiat is the whore brand condemned to low CO² models to balance the hogs that are ferrari, mazeratti and now lancia too)

Now if some tunning company could start building those lights and body kit... that's be great.

Also I searched the net and couldn't find wheels for tha bravo that even remotely look like those :(

Last edited:
Check this photo in which we can see the interior a bit.

Steering wheel looks like the one in the new panda?

Rear seats.. wow...

fiat-bravo-xtreme-1-salao-automovel-2012-sao-paulo.JPG

I like a lot of the details and the back end is great. I just dont understand that horrible slit between the top of the front bumper and the bonnet, Fiat have been using that style a lot recently.

Edit
The original Bravo had a tan/brown leather interior too, I dont know if it was available in the UK or not though i have photos of it in left and right hand drive cars.

Last edited:
I wouldn't care much about the exterior (although it does look good) but for the 1.4 tjet producing 250 Hp !!!! What have they done to that poor engine ??

The only nice Bravo in that video is the white spoRting one. (with the red painted grille which they have stolen from several of our members here!)

Back