General Bravo Gone

Currently reading:
General Bravo Gone

dentricrio

tyre eating machine
My Bravo that I have owned for a year and a half has now gone, it was a great car, economical, fast and looked great, I have now sold it for financial reasons and also the fact it was in and out of the garage more than a new car should be and I lost all faith in it.

It is a shame because the Bravos are such nice cars and they are great when they are working well, maybe I just had a one off dodgy car.

I now have a pair of steelies with winter tyres on to sell if anyone is interested.

I'll be sticking around though on the forum to see the mods people are doing on their cars. I would consider a Bravo again but not one with a DPF filter!!! :D

It is a shame when things just don't work out as you hoped, I'm sorry to hear you had so much trouble with her. Mine went because the mileage was getting high and I was getting suspicious about the gearbox. Other than that it was reasonably reliable.

What have you replace her with?

I havent replaced the Bravo yet, I have just got my old Rover 75 out of the garage and will be running around in that for a few months, it proved it weight in gold when the Bravo was mis-behaving. The 75 is a bit of a tank and slow and like a massive sofa but its still going strong so it should be ok for a year or so.

Yep the 16inch steelies do fit over the sport brakes (red calliper ones anyway) they have Avon Ice Touring ST 205/55 R16 91H on them and have only done about 1K - I'll post a for sale thread in the classifieds this weekend sometime.

Back