General bravo alloys

Currently reading:
General bravo alloys

they are nice alloys, and i think they'd suit it.

but it would cost you more than buying better alloys elsewhere.

i'm still impressed that fiat chose to stick 195/45 tyres on them as standard.

these are my current wheels..got them as a gift but i am not very happy with them. they are 14s. Fiat seem to love 4 spoke but i amn't too sure about them. :(

ok..i'll just try one and it might work..if not just click on my profile..and if that doesn't work i'm throwing this computer out the window!!!!:D

https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=23952&ppuser=19339

Last edited by a moderator:
i like them (y)
if they were 15" i'd be happy with them, but 14" looks a bit too small on a car the size of a bravo imo.

if you can afford an abarth kit, definately get one. if you can only afford a fibreglass replica abarth kit, keep saving.

:yeathat:

Either that or pick bits up from time to time when they come up on ebay or post a wanted add heree and on boo, the genuine stuff should be stamped (i'm told).

I personally dont like the abarth rear spoiler so much, so play about in photoshop or something and see what the HGT one would look like instead.

in real life the rear bumper bits make more of a difference that you'd think by looking at pics. i couldnt have the skirts or the rear bumper bits because that would mean i had to get rid of my mudflaps, but the front bumper and spoiler are defo my favorite abarth bits for the bravo.

Last edited:
Back