General Bravo 2001 1.9 JTD HLX

Currently reading:
General Bravo 2001 1.9 JTD HLX

andybeta

I still have my 2001 Bravo 1.9JTD HLX black. It hasn't been used for 3 years save for being started up occasionally. All std except it was remapped by Angel Tuning to 150bhp back in 2006 and an uprated clutch fitted. The engine has done 73k. Cambelt and water pump were replaced 3 years ago but since this it has done zero miles. Any takers? Would prefer the car to go complete otherwise will just scrap. Wheels good, 2 new front tyres and interior is good. Non smoker.

I still have my 2001 Bravo 1.9JTD HLX black. It hasn't been used for 3 years save for being started up occasionally. All std except it was remapped by Angel Tuning to 150bhp back in 2006 and an uprated clutch fitted. The engine has done 73k. Cambelt and water pump were replaced 3 years ago but since this it has done zero miles. Any takers? Would prefer the car to go complete otherwise will just scrap. Wheels good, 2 new front tyres and interior is good. Non smoker.
Any pics and price in mind

Thanks for your reply. Sorry for the lack of picks. I realise these would be better. I was really trying to gauge whether there was still any interest in these cars as they have pretty much disappeared from the roads. I haven't see one for years even when mine was running. Yes I shall take some pics. It's a non runner, no MOT, has stood for about 3-3 1/2 years but been started occasionally. Still runs fine. Engine and gearbox are both good. I have no idea what it's worth. Scrapping it seems wrong. If indeed some one did buy it, it would need trailoring.

Back